- By Shaun Smith
- Jan 09 2009
Invitation: CINCOM/IBM London Event January 27thCincom and IBM are pleased to invite you to join Customer Experience Management (CEM) pioneer Shaun Smith for this exclusive half-day event.
Customer Experience Management (CEM):
A Proven Growth Strategy in Challenging Economic Times
|Date:||Tuesday, January 27th, 2009|
|Time:||9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
IBM Innovation Centre
76/78 Upper Ground
London SE1 9PZ
According to strategy guru Michael Porter, in difficult times when organisations are trimming their costs, it becomes even more important to focus on your strategy and profitable customers in order to differentiate your brand from competitors.
Moreover, the latest research shows that customers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience even in an economic downturn. The market is shrinking, yes; but the challenge is how to win share from competitors to compensate for it.
This by-invitation-only session for senior-level executives will cover:
- How to recession-proof your business through a Customer Experience Management strategy
- How to map the customer journey to create new ways to differentiate from your competition
- How to align your organisation with your chosen CEM strategy
- How to make your contact centre an integral part of your customer experience and a primary means to deliver your brand
- How contact centres must evolve to generate true value for the enterprise
- Shaun Smith, smith+co, one of the founders of the customer experience movement and a foremost expert in CEM and brand loyalty
- Trent Fulcher, Cincom Systems, Customer Experience Solutions Director
- Dave Wallace, Heath Wallace, an expert in creating better web experiences
- Chris Goossens, TNT Express, Director Customer Experience
Chris will be our keynote speaker and will share how TNT have succeeded in carving out a distinctive, highly-valued customer experience and how they have enjoyed profitable growth as a result.
The seminar will include an interactive panel discussion, the perfect time to address your customer-focused issues with CEM experts and your peers.
Please email email@example.com for more information.