Workshops BOLD - The Brand Experience Masterclass
If you want your business to stand out, to redefine the market, to step outside the bland and to make more profit, then attend this masterclass. It challenges the way you think and will generate new ideas for you to redefine your business.
Head of Marketing & Ecommerce
Best Western Hotels
What we'll cover
- Vision - engaging your people with your strategy and vision
- Leading your team - demonstrating your brand values
- Marketing - making marketing part of the experience
- Customer experience - dramatising your experience
- Innovating the experience - keeping the experience fresh and differentiated
- Culture - mirroring the employee experience to the customer experience
- HR - hiring, training and keeping your best experience deliverers
- Measuring the experience - ensuring the experience delivers results continuously
We don’t do standard workshops. Each is specifically designed for each client. But there’s a few key things they all have in common:
They’re fast paced. A full intensive immersion into the ‘how to’, the tools, the practices that really work and the chance to question the experts. For this reason, we always recommend pre-work reading and assignments so that executives come into the workshop with a shared understanding of the methodology and the terminology
They’re immediately applicable. Whilst covering the theory, much of the time will be spend on the application, so people walk away with practical action plans that can start to be implemented the very next day. We provide guides and tools to help with the application.
They’re interactive. We avoid the usual ‘data dump’ and long onerous power-point sessions. Our style is high energy, challenging, idea-inducing, entertaining and engagingly experiential. If you can’t create a buzz around customer experience at this stage, you can’t expect your team to lead it with any enthusiasm. We use digital and case studies to bring this to life for delegates as well as self-assessments to determine where you are on your journey.
They focus on innovative practice, rather than best practice. They build on our research, books and experience of working with innovative brands around the world. So we draw on examples such as Apple, Burberry, O2 but also include many other less known brands to demonstrate that you don’t have to be bit to be innovative